Debbie Morris Rising Star
This award, reintroduced in 2020, recognizes upcoming Fraternity and Sorority Life Leaders who have shown great potential within their own chapter and the community. These individuals have shown over the past year that they are ready to take the community to the next level and will be the leaders of the future.
- IFC- Luis Ybarra, Pi Kappa Alpha
- MGC- Jacob Smith, Omega Delta Phi Fraternity, Inc.
- PHC- Paige Torres, Chi Omega
Scholarship is a pillar of our community and drives everything we do as organizations. As chapters and individuals, we continue to improve and strive for academic excellence.
Outstanding Chapter Scholarship Winners
MGC-Kappa Delta Chi Sorority, Inc.
PHC-Alpha Chi Omega
Terri Sperry Carr Scholarship Recipient
The scholarship is named for Terri Sperry Carr, who graduated with a bachelor’s degree in mathematics and held a 30-year career at IBM. Mrs. Carr worked in technical, sales and marketing management positions around the United States and served as the Director of Global Marketing Programs at Vision Source following her IBM retirement. Mrs. Carr was featured in the book Women of True Grit for her many achievements. In addition to Terri, both her brother and sister attended UNM. Her brother Glade was a reknowned architect and designed the Domenici building. Her sister was a math major and served as the President of Chi Omega when she was in school.
- Anyssa Rodriguez, Pi Beta Phi
IFC Masonic Scholarship Recipient
IFC is able to recognize individuals who demonstrate continued academic excellence, chapter leadership, council leadership, and campus involvement with a scholarship.
- Gabriel Bowman, Phi Delta Theta Fraternity
Most Improved Chapter GPA
- IFC - Sigma Chi
- PHC - Alpha Chi Omega
- MGC Fratrnities - Omega Delta Phi Fraternity, Inc.
- MGC Sororities - Lambda Theta Alpha Latin Sorority, Inc.
Chapter Advisor of the Year
- Rebecca Griego, Kappa Kappa Gamma
Advancing Our Community Award
These awards recognize individuals for service within their own chapter as well as in other campus leadership positions, all the while maintaining strong academics. These individuals have continued to promote the Greek community in a positive light through their hard work and dedication and have advanced the interests of Fraternity & Sorority Life through their actions.
- Aspen Amador, Kappa Delta Chi Sorority, Inc.
- Danielle Bell, Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.
- Hunter Boyden, Sigma Chi
- Joshua Lafayette,Sigma Chi
- Kathryn Masten, Pi Beta Phi
- Devin Munson of Pi Kappa Alpha
- Reagan Ruffin, Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- Zoe Smith, Alpha Chi Omega
- BrookeLynne Southern, Alpha Chi Omega
- Sierra Quintana, Kappa Kappa Gamma
Chapter President of the Year
- Tanner Bollinger, Pi Kappa Alpha
2022 Fraternity/ Sorority Member of the Year
- IFC- John Hawkins, Alpha Tau Omega
- MGC- Jacob Griego of Omega Delta Phi Fraternity, Inc.
- PHC- Sarah Ann Polsin, Kappa Kappa Gamma